Thursday, June 21, 2012

faceeeee

since I haven't posted in a while, I thought I would post another "favorite products" post. I always love reading these when bloggers do them, I want to do another! (Check out my bff's latest one here.)

So, I'll start with my favorite beauty item EVER.

This is the Clarisonic Mia Original (there is now a Mia 2, with 2 speed settings instead of one) in pink.

These things are a little pricey, but I got mine on sale at a boutique in Troy about a year ago. I absolutely LOVE IT. It does a much better job than just your hands and it lathers cleansers beautifully. I actually bought the deep cleansing brush head to put on mine (it comes with a sensitive one, but I felt I needed a little deeper exfoliation).


My next "must-have" is my Philosophy Purity facial wash.

This stuff is really gentle, but still does a really good job. I've been using it for a few years (after I got a free sample from Sephora, yay) and if I have ever (for some reason) tried anything else, I always go back to it. It's simple. Plus, Philosophy's line is always packaged really cute-ly.


Next is my moisturizer.

This is Bliss' Triple Oxygen+C Energizing Cream. The name is a little ridiculous, I know, but I got this at that same boutique in Troy the day I bought my Mia. I have since been through 2 jars of this stuff and I love it. It smells like oranges and it isn't oily or sticky. Perfect.


This is my Pink Grapefruit Scrub by Neutrogena.

I don't need to exfoliate with scrubs as much (enter clarisonic), but I like using this scrub about twice a week in the shower. It's acne-clearing components are good, and it smells HEAVENLY. And it's cheap.


I'll post my make-up later! Woo, this was fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post too! Thanks for the "shout out!" I've read other blog posts about the Clarisonic (made on the Small Things Blog..?) and have wondered how well I would like it, since I have more sensitive skin. I bet the Neutrogena scrub smells amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love my clarisonic! You would probably only need to use it once a day or maybe even every other day. They come with the sensitive skin brush thing on it too.

    ReplyDelete

Harper Grace

I love how that wild patch of hair in the center of the back of your head. I love how you say, “mama, where are you?” when I walk out of th...