Thursday, June 28, 2012

here's to the next 365

Last Wednesday was a special day. It was our anniversary. It always seems strange to me that another year rolls around, because it seems like just yesterday that we became MR and MRS. Then at the same time, it seems like we've always been together.

In honor of our anniversary, I decided to post some things about my sweet husband that make this girl smile.

1. He is a man of God. This is 100% the reason we are together: the Gospel.
2. Justin is the most self-less person I've ever met. He is always thinking of others before himself and it is a quality that I have loved in him from the minute I met him.
3. He balances me out perfectly. If any of you know me, you know I can be a little uptight and that I worry about everything. Justin is so laid-back and (I'll admit) sometimes annoyingly care-free. I am a planner and he is spontaneous. He is so good for my crazy.
4. He is not picky. I mean, this guy will eat anything. He'll admit he doesn't like something and still eat it. I hope our kids are like this! haha
5. He doesn't pop popcorn in the house, because he knows the smell makes me gag.
6. I can watch almost every college football game of the year with him.
7. He has always fit perfectly into my family.
8. He is always making me try new things. He makes something he knows nothing about look so enticing. Did I mention he's in sales?
9. He randomly washes the dishes, cooks supper and cleans the entire house before I get home. It always seems to happen on days I needed it the most.
10. He has the best laugh ever.
11. He always sees the good in people first.
12. He can't watch our 2 cats walk across the room without throwing something at them.
13. He has a good sense of humor.
14. It is near to impossible to make him mad.
15. He loves me. And has never been afraid to tell me.

I love you, Justin.

1 comment:

  1. Mushy goodness! I love it! Number 9 is pretty impressive - keep up the good work Justin! I hope you two had a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Harper Grace

I love how that wild patch of hair in the center of the back of your head. I love how you say, “mama, where are you?” when I walk out of th...