Thursday, April 6, 2017

Now.

Wow. My life has changed in so many ways since I last logged into this blog. It was a little comical for me looking back at the things I used to write about on here... not that there is anything wrong with those things, but I feel like I'm a totally different person now than I was then. I guess that is the goal, right? I mean, just look at the pictures I have on the right side of the page. Sooo many things have changed!


Since my last blog post in December of 2012, we've added another member to the family (She is TWO now), I have gotten a really good job and quit it to stay home with said baby, we've become members of a new wonderful church, bought a house and moved back to Troy...so many significant, great things.

While I haven't been so great at keeping this blog up (ahem. 5 years), I really would like to try harder to update it regularly. Simply because, mommy brain is real and I want to be able to look back at this time in our lives. So. We will see.

But for now, here is my beautiful daughter, Harper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harper Grace

I love how that wild patch of hair in the center of the back of your head. I love how you say, “mama, where are you?” when I walk out of th...