Thursday, February 9, 2012

little wonder

I have recently fallen in love with something. 

It's called the Beauty Blender.  It's only a sponge for applying makeup, but I love it.  The pointed end is for hard-to-reach places or for more concentrated coverage, like with concealers (below, in corners of eyes, blemishes, hairline, etc).  The larger end is for the rest of your face with your foundation (I use liquid foundation, not sure how it would work with creams, etc.).  Justin tells me I look ridiculous rubbing a pink Easter egg all over my face.  He just doesn't know.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this. Very interesting. I got tired of the crappy triangle spongers, and just slap it on with my finger now. I will be checking into this.

    P.S.- I think I'm going to start doing a recurring thing on my blog about products I (we) love. Similar to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I remember we both used the triangle ones. This is much better! Yes, please post stuff you love!!

    ReplyDelete

Harper Grace

I love how that wild patch of hair in the center of the back of your head. I love how you say, “mama, where are you?” when I walk out of th...