Thursday, February 9, 2012

crazy

This week has been absolutely insane.  Wait, really since I've started school things have been crazy.  I have not had time to breathe! I am SUPER ready to graduate in May! I just hope I don't so crazy in the process...

So this week my daddy went in monday to get 2 of his 3 kidney stones crushed (it's called lithotripsy.. not sure if I spelled that correctly).  He came home that afternoon, but had to go back that night because he was in severe pain.  Then came the stresssssss.  To make a long story short, there were complications with the surgery.  He had to have another surgery, lots of pain meds, etc.  But he FINALLY came home today! He is feeling much better and I'm so glad he isn't in pain anymore. 

So with going back and forth to see daddy in Montgomery every night, my school work has kind of taken a hit. I feel so behind, I'm exhausted, and I had so much extra stress worrying about daddy. So, I've finally caught up and I'm determined to not do a thing this weekend.  NOT. A. THING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harper Grace

I love how that wild patch of hair in the center of the back of your head. I love how you say, “mama, where are you?” when I walk out of th...