Wednesday, February 15, 2012

minimalism

Ever since Justin and I got married he has fussed at me about throwing/giving things away. I hate having things we never use. I don't particularly know where it comes from, but I just can't stand a bunch of stuff everywhere in my house. I thought it was just a(nother) weird "quirk" (I have a lot of those) of mine, but turns out, I'm a minimalist! hehe I know, I'm a freak. Anyway, I've been reading this book lately that only encourages my behavior. *insert Justin rolling his eyes and calling me the opposite of a hoarder*

-warning - I promise you won't make it through the first chapter without putting it down and cleaning something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harper Grace

I love how that wild patch of hair in the center of the back of your head. I love how you say, “mama, where are you?” when I walk out of th...